Trend Watch: NYFW Spring 2013
Our jet-setting Artistic Director James Fojt is back in Houston, after his weekend at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, where he styled for designers Jason Wu, SUNO, Thakoon and Monique Lhullier!
As promised, James brought along with him a preview of what’s hot for next season. Here are his SEVEN EXCLUSIVE STYLES trending in NY last week:
1. Mixed textures– Looks that involved a combination of wavy with straight, smooth with tousled, glossy with matte.
2. Far-side and centered parts.
3. Lots of CURLS and WAVES.
4. FULL, brow-dried looks– (No more straight and flat!)
5. Braided up-dos.
6. Bright but natural reds– Auburns, siennas… Forget the Manic Panic!
7. Dep Hair Gel– (Yes, the stuff from the 90s…)
Thanks for keeping us in the know, James! Welcome home!!